Monday, August 8, 2016

Review: A MacKenzie Clan Gathering

A MacKenzie Clan Gathering A MacKenzie Clan Gathering by Jennifer Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love the Mackenzies. It's always a pleasure to revisit these brothers and their McBride in-laws, but I particularly enjoyed this installment since it was a continuation of Ian and Beth's story, ten years later. I adored Ian in the first book of the series and it was great to be able to get back inside his head and see how much progress he's made since marrying Beth.

I accidentally read this story before Malcolm and Mary's book, but fortunately wasn't lost at all. However, if you haven't read "The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie" before beginning this novella, please stop immediately and find yourself a copy of that book first! It's totally worth the delay in getting through your existing TBR pile. :-)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)