Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Review: Royal Treatment

Royal Treatment Royal Treatment by Tracy Wolff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved the first book in this series, so I was thrilled to be able to read and review this one through NetGalley. Thankfully, the book not only lived up to my expectations, it exceeded them. Garrett and Lola were incredibly likeable characters who came together to become a great couple. From the descriptions of Garrett in the first book, I expected him to be uptight and perhaps a somewhat unlikeable character, but he turned out to be funny and sweet in a lot of unexpected ways. He certainly suffered from his time in captivity, but his determination not to let it break him was clear. Lola was just the perfect heroine for him - strong and feisty without being overbearing. They really brought out the best in each other.

I wish Garrett and Kian had more siblings! I would happily keep reading books in this series.

*ARC provided via Netgalley in exchange for an unbiased review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)