Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Review: The Royal Treatment

The Royal Treatment The Royal Treatment by M.J. Summers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sweet and funny

I wasn't sure what to expect from this book, but it turned out to be really funny and sweet. Most royalty themed romances are incredibly cheesy, but this one actually had some depth to it. I can't wait to read the next book in the series!

Update (12/17/18): Having now completed the series, I can't recommend it highly enough.  I laughed all the way to the end!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)