Saturday, August 8, 2020

Review: Boom

Boom Boom by Sabrina Stark
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sabrina Stark's "Boom" was a sweet, charming, and laugh-out-loud funny story featuring likeable, well-developed characters and a highly entertaining plot sure to appeal to fans of home renovation shows on HGTV. The chemistry between main characters Brody and Arden was intense from the very first page, and I couldn't wait for them to finally act on their feelings. I loved their witty banter and the way the slow burn between them continuously grew as they slowly transitioned from enemies to lovers. When Brody and Arden finally came together for the first time, the way it happened was perfect because it was so unique to them and their relationship. After that, there were still a number of misunderstandings and miscommunications that needed to be cleared up before Arden and Brody could be together, but I found it very easy to cheer them on to their HEA.

"Boom" was the first book I've ever read by Sabrina Stark, but it definitely will not be the last! I look forward to reading Brody's brothers' stories soon.

*ARC provided by the author/publisher via Hidden Gems Books. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)