Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hello there and welcome to my new blog!  Truthfully, most of what I post here is not intended to be shared with anyone - at least, not at this point in time.  However, keeping a blog will be a great way for me to keep track of what I'm reading and my thoughts on each book.  If you've stumbled across this blog and have an interest in discussing any of what I've read, please feel free to comment.  While I don't expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable comments.

As stated, this blog is more for me than for anyone else.  However, if you do take the time to read it, I hope it will help you find some good reading material and steer clear of books that aren't worth your time.

My favorite genres are romance (mainly historical, but I've discovered some good contemporary authors recently), historical fiction, mysteries (mostly "cozies" - I'm not a big fan of blood!), romantic suspense, women's fiction/chick lit, humor, and whatever else strikes my fancy! I have over 2,000 unread books and ebooks currently on my shelves (hence the "Groaning Shelves" in the blog's URL), so I have quite a bit of reading ahead of me.

Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)