Monday, August 8, 2022

Review: "Mending the Perfect Marriage" by Bella Ricks

Mending the Perfect Marriage

Mending the Perfect Marriage by Bella Ricks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm a big fan of "after the HEA" stories, and "Mending the Perfect Marriage" by Bella Ricks was one of the best ones I've ever read. Main character Candace Clark is so incredibly relatable, as are the issues she's facing in her nearly decade-long marriage to Fitz. The author did a fantastic job of presenting the subject with sympathy and humor, and the book's overall message was on point; marriage takes work, and communication with one's partner is key. While I wouldn't normally cheer for a couple to (temporarily) separate, Fitz clearly needed a wake-up call, and I loved his sweet efforts to show Candace not only that he was sorry, but that he would do better in the future.

I highly recommend this book for all sweet contemporary romance and romantic comedy fans. It was the first book I've read by Bella Ricks but definitely won't be the last.

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

TW: pregnancy; infertility; miscarriage

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)