Sunday, March 15, 2020

Review: Love, Hannah

Love, Hannah Love, Hannah by Staci Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I adored Staci Hart's "Love, Hannah," an incredibly sweet, beautifully written story of two people finding each other and coming together to complete a family. Main characters Hannah and Charlie had a tough road to travel before arriving at their HEA, but their struggle was all worth it in the end.

Charlie was such a great guy, and I really empathized with his desire to do whatever was best for his kids even if it meant making difficult choices. Hannah was also quite lovely and turned out to be exactly the breath of fresh air Charlie and his kids needed after the toxic situation they were in with his ex-wife, Mary. Spending time with Charlie, Maven, and Sammy helped Hannah too; she needed a safe place to heal after being subjected to inappropriate advances from her previous employer. Both she and Charlie were hesitant to begin a romantic relationship, but found it difficult to resist their feelings for each other.

Overall, this was a wonderful story with a perfect ending, and I highly recommend it. I look forward to seeing what the next book in this series brings!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)