Thursday, December 26, 2019

Review: A Family by Christmas

A Family by Christmas A Family by Christmas by Viv Royce
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed "A Family by Christmas" by Viv Royce. It was a short, sweet read featuring a clean (kissing only) romance between likeable, well-developed main characters, Emma and Grant. This story will likely appeal to fans of Debbie Macomber's books as it seemed to me to have something of a similar feel.

I really liked that Grant and Emma took the time to become friends before their relationship turned into something more. I also appreciated how Grant doted on his adorable young daughter, Casey. His parents and sister were great secondary characters, and Grant was very lucky to have such a wonderful support system to help him care for Casey. It was lovely how the entire family welcomed Emma into the fold even before she and Grant became a couple.

I look forward to reading the next book in this series.

*ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)