Saturday, April 11, 2020

Review: The Dating Proposal

The Dating Proposal The Dating Proposal by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"The Dating Proposal" by Lauren Blakely was completely adorable, and I loved it so much. It was a quick read featuring endearing characters and a great setting in San Francisco, one of my favorite cities. The banter between main characters Chris and McKenna was hilarious, and I enjoyed the slow burn of their relationship development. They tried so hard to resist their feelings for each other, but in the end, they couldn't help falling in love.

Lauren Blakely has become one of my go-to authors when I need a good rom-com, and this book is one of my new favorites of hers. I highly recommend it! We could all use a good laugh right now, and this book is sure to deliver.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)