Sunday, May 17, 2020

Review: Baby Daddy Wanted

Baby Daddy Wanted Baby Daddy Wanted by Hazel Kelly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was a bit hesitant to pick up Hazel Kelly's "Baby Daddy Wanted" because the title seemed more appropriate for a cheesy 80s category romance, but I'm glad I gave this book a shot because I ended up enjoying it. I didn't know that it was the third book in a series before I started reading, and it took me a few chapters to figure out how all of the characters were connected to each other, but the book still works fairly well as a standalone. That said, readers who have already picked up the earlier books in the series will likely find it easier to follow the story in the first few chapters.

The main characters of this story, Maeve and Finn, were both quite likeable and three-dimensional, and their relationship development was nicely paced. I appreciated how open and honest they were with each other, aside from the romantic feelings that they both kept to themselves until it was almost too late, and their banter as they got to know each other was a lot of fun.

Overall, "Baby Daddy Wanted" was a fun and sweet story that I would recommend for all fans of contemporary romance.

*ARC provided by the author/publisher via Hidden Gems Books. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)