Monday, June 6, 2022

Review: "Townshipped" by Savannah Scott

Townshipped: A small town, bride on the run, amnesia romcom Townshipped: A small town, bride on the run, amnesia romcom by Savannah Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After calling off her wedding two weeks before the big day, Mallory O'Brien decides to take her honeymoon alone to relax, recharge, and figure out the next chapter of her life. She's roadtripping on the back roads of Ohio near the small town of Bordeaux when a sudden snow squall causes her to crash near the goat farm owned by Aiden MacIntyre. Fortunately, Aiden hears the crash and pulls her out of the car, barely conscious. With snow continuing to fall, he decides to take her back to his house until he can get her to a doctor. The next morning, she wakes up with no memories of her life before the crash. Feelings begin to grow between "Em" and Aiden as she recovers, but they agree to take things slowly until she regains her memory. When that happens, will she choose to return to her old life or stay with Aiden and the life they've started to build together on the farm?

This book gave me all the feels! Em and Aiden were so cute together, though I understood their initial hesitation to act on their feelings given the situation. I particularly loved their text exchanges near the end of the book because they reminded me of teenagers in the throes of first love. They were so adorably awkward and unsure of what to say to each other! I also loved how sweet, caring, and protective Aiden was, not just with Em but with everyone he loved. He was a totally swoon-worthy hero and has definitely earned a place on my list of favorite book boyfriends of all time.

Overall, I absolutely adored "Townshipped" and highly recommend it for all sweet contemporary romance and romantic comedy fans. I can't wait for the next book in the series!

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)