Thursday, July 14, 2022

Review: "The Nanny and the Heartthrob" by Krista Sandor

The Nanny and the Heartthrob

The Nanny and the Heartthrob by Krista Sandor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've loved all of the books in Krista Sandor's Nanny Love Match series, but "The Nanny and the Heartthrob" was the best one yet! Featuring endearing, relatable characters and a compelling plot, this story gave me all the feels and I had a tough time putting it down.

Main characters Harper Presley and Landon Paige had a ton of chemistry, and I adored their witty banter. Even though they tried to resist their feelings, they really were perfect for each other, and it was easy for me to root for them to overcome all of the challenges that stood in their way. I also loved the book's secondary characters, particularly Landon's niece Aria and her new friends Phoebe, Oscar, and Sebastian. Those kids might just take over the world someday, but in the meantime, their antics had me laughing hysterically.

I highly recommend "The Nanny and the Heartthrob" for all contemporary romance and romantic comedy fans. I look forward to whatever Krista Sandor writes next.

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)