Saturday, July 15, 2023

Review: "Are We There Yet?" by Savannah Scott

Are We There Yet?: A Sweet Road Trip Romcom Are We There Yet?: A Sweet Road Trip Romcom by Savannah Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Featuring delightful characters and the wittiest of witty banter, "Are We There Yet?" by Savannah Scott was the perfect summer road trip romance. Main characters Riley Stewart and Cameron Reeves were ridiculously cute together; even though they'd known each other for years, it wasn't until they embarked on a cross-country road trip with Riley's best friend - aka Cameron's sister - Madeline and Cameron's best friend Ben that they finally started to see each other in a different light. I felt like I was right beside them in their vintage Volkswagen bus as they traveled historic Route 66, learning as much about themselves as they did the geography along the way. The relationship development was perfectly paced and the challenges they faced felt realistic and relatable. I finished the book with a huge smile on my face, and honestly, I don't think I could have loved it any more if I tried.

I highly recommend this funny, sweet, and heartwarming tale for all sweet/closed-door contemporary romance and romantic comedy fans. I can't wait to get my hands on the next book of the series!

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)