Thursday, July 6, 2023

Review: "Friends Don't" by Leah Dobrinska

Friends Don't: A Friends to Lovers Romantic Comedy

Friends Don't: A Friends to Lovers Romantic Comedy by Leah Dobrinska
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Friends Don't" was the first book I've ever read by Leah Dobrinska, but it certainly won't be the last. Main characters Poppy Kasper and Mack Bradley were incredibly likeable and relatable, and their story kept me captivated from beginning to end. I particularly loved their flirty, witty banter and how it showed a different side of Mack. They each had challenges to overcome before they could be together, but I loved the way they helped each other see things differently. They truly brought out the best in each other and I was rooting for them the whole way.

Overall, I completely adored this laugh-out-loud funny, sweet, and heartwarming story and highly recommend it for fans of sweet/closed door romance and romantic comedy. I can't wait to get my hands on the next book of the series!

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)