Thursday, February 23, 2023

Review: "Three Strikes and You're Mine" by R.S. Grey

Three Strikes and You're Mine

Three Strikes and You're Mine by R.S. Grey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I probably say this every time R.S. Grey releases a new book, but "Three Strikes and You're Mine" is my favorite one so far! Once I started reading this funny, sweet, and heartwarming story, I didn't want to put it down. The chemistry between main characters Chloe Ricci and Luke Allen practically leaped off the page, and I loved their witty banter. No matter their efforts to resist the pull of their attraction, they just seemed to fit together, both as a couple and as a family with Luke's precocious 6-year-old daughter, Harper. She was an adorable little scene stealer, and her sweet relationship with Chloe was a highlight of the book for me.

I highly recommend this book for all romantic comedy fans and can't wait to find out what's coming next in Luke's sister Tate's book later this year.

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)