Sunday, December 5, 2021

Review: "My Fake Bad Boyfriend" by Sara Whitney

My Fake Bad Boyfriend: A Hot Holiday Novella

My Fake Bad Boyfriend: A Hot Holiday Novella by Sara Whitney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"My Fake Bad Boyfriend" by Sara Whitney was a hilarious and heartwarming holiday romance featuring endearing characters and a fun, original plot. I loved the teasing and banter between main characters Darby St. Claire and Gabe Dickenson; in particular, their texts as Gabe was preparing his "character" in advance of their departure for her parents' house, where he'd be spending the holidays playing Darby's obnoxious fake boyfriend, were gold. There was an obvious spark of attraction between them from the moment they met, but it also seemed as if they were genuinely having fun together and becoming friends at the same time. They may have found each other by accident, but they were a perfect fit, and it was easy for me to cheer them on to their HEA.

This story had me laughing out loud from start to finish, and I completely adored it. I read a lot of holiday romance (I started back in September!), and this novella was one of my favorites of 2021. I highly recommend it for all romantic comedy fans and look forward to Sara Whitney's next release.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)