Thursday, March 16, 2023

Review: "Anything I Can Do" by Mary Carson

Anything I Can Do Anything I Can Do by Mary Carson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I very much enjoyed Mary Carson's first book, but her sophomore effort, "Anything I Can Do," was even better! The author's note in the beginning sets up the story perfectly; even though it touches on some serious topics, the overall tone is light and fun, and I couldn't wait to find out what would happen next.

Main characters Jasmine Chandran and Quinn O'Connell were both incredibly likeable, and the problems they faced were real and relatable. I loved their witty banter and the chemistry that sparked between them from the moment they met. They really couldn't have been more different, but they balanced each other perfectly.

I highly recommend this book for all fans of sweet contemporary romance and romantic comedy. I look forward to whatever Carson writes next!

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)