Friday, June 30, 2023

Review: "Something To Think About" by Samantha Baca

Something To Think About

Something To Think About by Samantha Baca
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Something to Think About" by Samantha Baca was a fun, fast-paced story featuring likeable characters and the perfect amount of steam. While the underlying plot may seem familiar, the author put a unique spin on it that I really enjoyed. The chemistry between main characters Ramona Watkins and Preston Roberts was absolute fire, and their witty banter had me laughing out loud more than once. Their personalities complemented each other perfectly and I loved cheering them on to their HEA.

I highly recommend this book for all contemporary romance and romantic comedy fans and look forward to the author's next release.

*Review copy provided by the author via BookSirens. All opinions expressed are my own.

CW: Suicide; Car accident

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)