Thursday, June 1, 2023

Review: "A Very Grumpy Father's Day" by Kayley Loring

A Very Grumpy Father's Day

A Very Grumpy Father's Day by Kayley Loring
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"A Very Grumpy Father's Day" by Kayley Loring is a novella follow-up to "A Very Bossy Christmas" and features the same main characters, Declan and Maddie (Cooper) Cannavale. For maximum enjoyment, I'd recommend reading these stories in order, though I think new readers could start here without feeling lost.

This hilarious and heartwarming tale made me fall in love with Maddie and Declan all over again. The challenges they faced in trying to balance demanding careers, caring for their baby daughter Ciara, and finding time for each other were incredibly relatable. I loved that parenthood didn't change their love or desire for each other in the least, though it took a bit more planning (and help from an unexpected source) for them to find the time and space they needed to reconnect.

I highly recommend this novella for all romantic comedy fans and can't wait to get my hands on the next book in the series.

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)