Sunday, June 18, 2023

Review: "Their Freefall At Last" by Julie Olivia

Their Freefall At Last

Their Freefall At Last by Julie Olivia
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"You and I are the reason people think soul mates are real. We're that annoying type of perfect - the kind that even the happy couples hate."

Wow. This book was EVERYTHING. I could not have imagined a more perfect ending for the Honeywood Fun Park series. I love that the author took us all the way back to when Ruby and Bennett met as kids and we got to see not only how their relationship grew, but how they became friends with Lorelei, Quinn, and the rest of the gang too. It was so much fun to see them all as silly high schoolers playing pranks before they had to take on the responsibilities of adulthood!

Bennett and Ruby's banter and jokes were a ton of fun too. Ruby always seemed so quiet in the other books - and in a lot of ways she was - but she also had a wicked sense of humor that I adored. Further, the push-pull between them was incredibly well done. I honestly don't know how they managed to resist giving into their intense attraction for as long as they did. That said, when they finally did get together, it meant so much more because they'd had to fight for what they wanted.

"Their Freefall at Last" is without a doubt one of my favorite reads of the year so far. I can't recommend it highly enough for all fans of contemporary romance and romantic comedy, especially anyone who enjoys the friends to lovers trope. I look forward to whatever Julie Olivia comes up with next!

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)