Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Review: "Changed" by Elise Faber

Changed Changed by Elise Faber
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'll be honest: This story is not going to be for everyone because the content may be triggering. However, for those readers willing and able to take the ride, it is absolutely worth it. The story's twists and turns had me at the edge of my seat until the very last page, and ultimately broke my heart and put it back together again within just a few short hours. Mads and Lucas had to fight for their happy ending, but they could not have deserved it more.

I highly recommend "Changed" for all contemporary/sports romance fans, though again, with a nod to the content warnings. I am very much looking forward to the next book in the series.

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

CW: Addiction; Rape; Abortion; Gun Violence

View all my reviews
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)