Sunday, October 15, 2023

Review: "Happily Ever Haunted" by Ellie Hall

Happily Ever Haunted by Ellie Hall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
"Sometimes I want to knit myself into a cozy blanket and just read for the rest of my life."

As soon as I read the first line of this book, I knew I was going to love it. I'm not usually a fan of paranormal romance, but "Happily Ever Haunted" was unlike anything else I've ever read. I very much enjoyed the twists, turns, and unexpected connections, which all came together perfectly in the end. Protagonists Scarlet and Burton were super cute together, and I loved the way she teased him and tried to get him to be less grumpy.

I highly recommend this funny, sweet, and creative tale for all sweet/closed-door contemporary romance and romantic comedy fans. I can't wait to find out what the author comes up with next!

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)