Sunday, October 8, 2023

Review: "A Not So Fictional Fall" by Savannah Scott

A Not So Fictional Fall

A Not So Fictional Fall by Savannah Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've adored every single one of Savannah Scott's books so far, but she's outdone herself with Pierre and Tasha's story in "A Not So Fictional Fall." I fell head over heels for the swoony Pierre, who, following a bad breakup, had become convinced that he was incapable of the kind of romantic love he wrote about in his books. The truth was that Pierre could not have been more genuinely kind and caring, and I loved the little ways in which he showed his love for Tasha, such as bringing her coffee in the morning and helping her cope with her fear of heights. He thought he needed grand gestures, but sometimes it's the little things that matter most. As for Tasha, I adored her inner monologue, which had me laughing out loud more than once. They made a terrific couple and I loved cheering them on to their HEA.

The book's secondary characters were also a ton of fun and added a great deal of depth and humor to what was already a fantastic story. I particularly enjoyed Tasha's sister, single mom Heather, and Pierre's flirty best friend Rene. I'd love for the two of them to get a story of their own in the future!

I highly recommend this funny, sweet, and heartwarming story for all sweet contemporary romance and romantic comedy fans. I can't wait to get my hands on whatever Savannah Scott writes next.

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)