Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Review: "How it All Began" by Fiona West

How it All Began: A Small-Town Romance

How it All Began: A Small-Town Romance by Fiona West
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"How It All Began" by Fiona West is a prequel to the Timber Falls series that tells the story of Evan Durand and Farrah Eastman, parents of Daniel from "Could Be Something Good" and Kyle from "Must be a Mistake." As Daniel nervously prepares for his girlfriend Winnie's first visit to the Durand family home with her mother, who also happens to be his boss, Evan reflects on the early days of his relationship with now-wife Farrah. Their story was every bit as adorable as their sons' stories, and I loved getting this additional glimpse into their past.

This funny, sweet novella serves as a perfect introduction to the Durand family for readers who haven't yet picked up any of the books in the Timber Falls series, and a fun little bonus for those who have. I highly recommend "How It All Began" for all sweet/closed-door contemporary romance fans and look forward to whatever the author writes next.

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)