Sunday, February 14, 2021

Review: "Frequency of Attraction" by Eve Kasey

Frequency of Attraction Frequency of Attraction by Eve Kasey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Frequency of Attraction" by Eve Kasey is the third book of the All In series. Its timeline partially overlaps with the events of the first two books, but even so, it works well as a standalone. I haven't read the earlier books (though I really want to now that I've finished this one!), but I didn't feel lost at all by starting here.

The main characters of "Frequency of Attraction," Vadim Baranov and Quinn Geier, were incredibly likeable and well-developed, and their story was moving because they had to work so hard for their happiness. Vadim grew up in poverty and was mistreated by his older brother, but he worked to make something of himself and never gave up on his dream of going to space even when all hope seemed lost. Vadim seemed tough on the outside, but he had a tremendous capacity for love, and I really enjoyed seeing that side of him revealed though his relationship with Quinn. Vadim had a major impact on Quinn as well, helping her learn to let go of the daily stresses of her life and stop putting everyone else before herself. They balanced each other perfectly, and it was easy for me to cheer them on to their HEA.

In sum, "Frequency of Attraction" gave me all the feels and I absolutely loved it. I highly recommend it for fans of steamy contemporary romance and will definitely be picking up the rest of the series ASAP.

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)