Sunday, May 22, 2022

Review: "All Downhill with You" by Julie Olivia

All Downhill With You All Downhill With You by Julie Olivia
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm a huge Disney fan, so I knew I wanted to read Julia Olivia's "All Downhill with You" as soon as I realized that there was a theme park involved. I'm so glad I did because I absolutely loved it!

There were plenty of funny moments in this story, but there was also so much heart. I loved the slow burn and sizzling chemistry between main characters Emory and Lorelei, who just couldn't seem to stay away from each other even though they knew it was a bad idea for them to be together. I also enjoyed Lorelei's tight-knit group of family and friends, and I'm very excited about the potential for future stories there.

Overall, this was such a fun story, and I'd highly recommend it for fans of the enemies-to-lovers trope, grumpy/sunshine, small town romance, workplace romance, and forced proximity. I can't wait for the next book in the series!

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)