Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Review: "I'll Stand by You" by Karen Grey

I'll Stand By You I'll Stand By You by Karen Grey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"I'll Stand By You" by Karen Grey serves as a bonus epilogue to the Boston Classics series as well as a prequel to the upcoming Carolina Classics series. In 1991 North Carolina, recent college graduates and lifelong friends Violet, Whitney, Sully, Ford, and Danielle decide to spend one last summer working together at the Rumrunner Hotel on Wrightsford Beach before starting their "real" jobs and lives in the fall. I was intrigued by each of the characters and their relationships and can't wait to learn more about them in upcoming books of the series.

I recommend this fun, sweet story for all fans of beach romance, found families, and adorable baby turtles. ;-)

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)