Thursday, April 27, 2023

Review: "Falling for the Jerk" by Amy Alves

Falling for the Jerk Falling for the Jerk by Amy Alves
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It doesn't happen often, but there are times when I read and love a book so much that I just can't find the words to express my feelings. "Falling for the Jerk" by Amy Alves is one of those rare books. Firefighter Jensen Vaughn and physical therapist Gracie Parker captured my whole heart. All they wanted was to be loved and chosen for who they were, not be thought of as "too much" or required to change to make someone else happy. I couldn't help but sympathize with that and root for them to find their way to each other.

I highly recommend this funny, sweet, and perfectly steamy story for all fans of contemporary/small town romance and romantic comedy. I can't wait to get my hands on the next book of the series, which will feature Jensen's brother Brody.

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)