Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Review: "Insta Connection" by Jen Atkinson

Insta Connection Insta Connection by Jen Atkinson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to admit that the instant connection/insta-love trope isn't my favorite, but IMO it was well done in Jen Atkinson's "Insta Connection." The chemistry and banter between main characters Ebony McCoy and Jet Jacobson were pitch perfect from the outset, and the fact that they lived so far apart forced them to spend a ton of time talking and really getting to know each other - probably even more quickly than if they had lived nearby and were going out in person.

Ebony had realistic concerns about how they'd make the relationship work given the distance between them, and I couldn't help but sympathize with her. In the end, as with any relationship, I guess it's just about making the leap and hoping you have a soft place to land with your partner. Thankfully, Jet and Ebony were brave enough to make the leap together and it all worked out for the best.

Overall, I enjoyed this charming story and would recommend it for all sweet contemporary romance and romantic comedy fans. I look forward to the next book of the series.

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)