Friday, April 14, 2023

Review: "One Night in Foxbrooke" by Evie Alexander

One Night in Foxbrooke

One Night in Foxbrooke by Evie Alexander
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"One Night in Foxbrooke" was a super cute, funny, and sweet introduction to Evie Alexander's upcoming Foxbrooke series. From the start, it was clear that the chemistry between chefs Leia Perry and Ben "Kenobi" Walker was as strong as ever, though she had good reason not to trust him at first. It didn't take long for him to prove that he'd returned from his time in Australia ready to make things right and win over his girl. I thought he did an excellent job of explaining and apologizing for the way he behaved as a teenager, and the Star Wars references woven throughout the story gave it a unique twist that I adored.

I highly recommend this novella for all contemporary romance and romantic comedy fans. Hopefully we'll see Leia and Ben again in future books of the series!

*Review copy provided by the author via BookSirens. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)