Friday, May 5, 2023

Review: "Ripped & Shipped" by Savannah Scott

Ripped & Shipped

Ripped & Shipped by Savannah Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Ripped & Shipped" by Savannah Scott is the seventh and final book of the Getting Shipped! series, set in the delightful small town of Bordeaux (pronounced "bored ox"), Ohio. While it works well as a standalone, I would recommend reading at least book #6 ("Cruiseshipped") prior to this one to avoid spoilers. (You won't regret it because it's just as amazing as this book is!)

I have to admit that when we met social media influencer Ella Mae Lindstrom earlier in the series, I wasn't quite sure what to make of her. I suspected there was more to her than it seemed after she helped Jayme and Grant in "Doctorshipped," and that impression was finally confirmed in "Ripped & Shipped." As it turns out, Ella Mae's story is the one I didn't even know I needed to complete this series. I never would have predicted that she'd be a match for former Army captain Chris St. James, but they turned out to be completely perfect for each other.

Overall, I adored this funny, sweet, and heartwarming story and highly recommend it for all fans of sweet/closed-door contemporary romance and romantic comedy. I'm sad that our time in Bordeaux is coming to an end, but I can't wait to find out what the author has in store for us next!

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)