Monday, December 5, 2022

Review: "Doctorshipped" by Savannah Scott

Doctorshipped Doctorshipped by Savannah Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just like the other books I've read in this series so far, "Doctorshipped" left me with a huge smile on my face. Main characters Grant and Jayme were so real and relatable, and as much as they both wanted to pretend it didn't exist, their connection was obvious from the first time they met. I loved their witty banter and swoony kisses, as well as the role Grant's daughter Fiona played in their relationship. She really was the sweetest kid and seemed wise beyond her years with the way she so easily saw past her dad's grumpy exterior to the kind-hearted man inside.

I highly recommend "Doctorshipped" for all sweet contemporary romance and romantic comedy fans. I can't wait for the next book in the series!

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)