Thursday, September 15, 2022

Review: "Censorshipped" by Savannah Scott

Censorshipped Censorshipped by Savannah Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Shannon St. James has had a crush on her older brother Chris's best friend, Duke Satterson, for years, but she's convinced that he sees her as nothing more than a little sister. The truth is that Duke returns Shannon's feelings but won't act on them because he promised his best friend that he'd look out for her when Chris left to join the military. They've both tried to move on with other people but haven't had much success, and it's only becoming more difficult to resist their attraction as Chris's discharge from the Army approaches. While working together to plan Chris's welcome home party, their true feelings are revealed, and they begin dating in secret. Can they keep the town gossips from finding out until Chris returns so they can share the news themselves, and will he give them his blessing when they do?

Duke and Shannon were really cute together - definitely one of those couples that just seem like they were meant to be. Their initial doubts about whether the relationship could work were totally understandable, but somehow I knew they'd find a way to overcome the obstacles that stood in their way. Even though Chris was one of those obstacles, he turned out to be a pretty good guy in the end, and I would love to see him return for a story of his own in the future.

Overall, I loved "Censorshipped" and highly recommend it for all fans of sweet contemporary romance and romantic comedy. I look forward to the next book in the series.

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)