Monday, July 20, 2020

Follow Laurie Reads Romance on Bloglovin'!


Happy Monday, romance lovers! This is just a quick note to share that in addition to Twitter and Instagram, you can now follow me on Bloglovin' for new post notifications. Simply click the link above (or the widget in the menu on the right side of the page if you're reading on the web version) to get started.

What is Bloglovin', you may ask? Well, it's a pretty cool website I recently discovered that lets you follow and read all of your favorite blogs in one place. I encourage you to check it out for yourself and see what you think!

Anyway, I hope you're all finding ways to stay cool during this heat wave and enjoying lots of wonderful reading material while you do so. I have plenty of reviews to share in the coming days if you need some suggestions. :-) And as always, I'd love to hear what you're reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)