Thursday, July 1, 2021

Review: "Force of Forever" by Eve Kasey

Force of Forever Force of Forever by Eve Kasey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Force of Forever" by Eve Kasey is a prequel novella to the All In series featuring endearing characters and a fast-paced, engaging plot. Despite its relatively short length, there was a lot of plot and character development packed into this story, and I appreciated that nothing about it felt rushed or incomplete.

There was an instant connection between flight attendant Pia Taparo and first class passenger Matt Geier from the moment they met aboard a flight to Paris, and I really enjoyed their banter and chemistry. After spending a magical night together in the City of Lights, Matt and Pia parted ways, believing that a lasting relationship between them was impossible because of their vastly different backgrounds. They couldn't seem to stop thinking about each other, however, and wondering if their story might have a different ending. Fortunately, the fates were on their side, bringing them back together in the most unexpected of ways.

Overall, I loved "Force of Forever" and highly recommend it for all contemporary romance fans. I look forward to whatever Eve Kasey writes next.

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)