Friday, November 10, 2023

Review: "Along Came You" by Heather Miekstyn

Along Came You: A Sweet Romantic Comedy (Detectives in Love
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Along Came You" by Heather Miekstyn was one of my favorite books of the year so far! I started smiling and laughing while reading the first chapter and didn't stop until the very last page. Lucy and Stafford each had good reason to be scared of commitment, but the natural chemistry pulling them together was too powerful to ignore. I adored their witty banter and playful bickering, as well as the book's secondary characters, particularly Lucy's brothers. I really hope the author plans to give them stories of their own in the future.

I highly recommend this funny, sweet, and heartwarming story for all sweet/closed-door contemporary romance and rom-com fans. I can't wait to get my hands on the next book of the series!

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)