Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Review: "No Pucks Lost Between Us" by Elise Faber

No Pucks Lost Between Us

No Pucks Lost Between Us by Elise Faber
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"No Pucks Lost Between Us" by Elise Faber, book #6 of the Rush Hockey series, concludes the story of Billie Rose Donovan, mayor of River's Bend, and hockey player Joel Marshall. It is not a standalone, but rather should be read after the first two books of the trilogy, "Love, Pucks, and Other Stories" and "All's Fair in Pucks and War."

This story picks up shortly after the last one ended. Falsely accused of a crime she didn't commit, Billie Rose must figure out who is framing her and why before it's too late. I was honestly shocked by some of the secrets that came to light as she worked to clear her name, and I hope some of them will be explored further in future books of the series. Joel's belief in Billie Rose never wavered, and his fierce love for her absolutely melted my heart. After the emotional roller-coaster of these last three books, they finally ended up in exactly the perfect place. I was thrilled for them to finally get their HEA.

The book's epilogue sets up the next trilogy in the Rush Hockey series, which will apparently feature Joel's teammate Fox and Billie Rose's friend Dessie. I can't wait to find out what's in store for them after the craziness of this book's ending!

I highly recommend the entire trilogy for all contemporary romance fans and look forward to more books set in this world.

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)