Friday, November 3, 2023

Review: "Blame It On The Candy Canes" by Samantha Baca

Blame It On The Candy Canes

Blame It On The Candy Canes by Samantha Baca
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When bakery owner Andi lied to her parents about having a boyfriend to get out of a setup with their friends' son, she wasn't thinking about what would happen when they came to town for the holidays. With her parents due to arrive any minute, a panicked Andi begs her friend and employee Zach to kiss her - as a part of playing her fake boyfriend, of course. Zach, however, has been attracted to Andi since the moment they met and has no interest in pretending; he wants to date her for real. Can he help her overcome her fears and convince her to give their relationship a real shot?

Samantha Baca's holiday romances are always a ton of fun, and this one was no exception. I loved Zach and Andi's witty banter and powerful chemistry, as well as Zach's determination to win Andi over. I wish she had talked to Zach about what was causing her fears sooner, but I completely understood why she hesitated. Fortunately, they figured everything out in the end, and I was very happy with where they ended up.

I highly recommend this funny, sweet, and perfectly steamy story for all contemporary romance fans. I can't wait to get my hands on the next book of the series!

*Review copy provided by the author via BookSirens. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)