Thursday, October 29, 2020

Review: "If You Love Someone" by Lola West

If You Love Someone If You Love Someone by Lola West
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"If You Love Someone" by Lola West is the prequel to her Big Sky Cowboys series. In this novella, we are introduced to the Morgan family of Conway, Montana as eldest brother Billy falls in love with the girl next door, singer/songwriter Kat Bennett. Kat and Billy's story continues in book #2 of the series, "Her Comeback."

Kat and Billy really seemed to be in love and committed to each other even though they were so young. Unfortunately, life pulled them in two different directions as Kat followed her musical dreams to New York while Billy stayed in Montana to help run his family's cattle ranch. It wasn't difficult to understand why things fell apart between them, but it was still sad to see a couple that was so obviously in love torn apart.

"If You Love Someone" was an enjoyable read despite the bittersweet ending, and it certainly got me excited about reading the upcoming books in the series. I look forward to finding out where Kat and Billy's story goes from here.

*Review copy provided by the author via Candi Kane PR. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)