Sunday, October 11, 2020

Review: Bang: A Billionaire Loathing-to-Love Romance

Bang: A Billionaire Loathing-to-Love Romance Bang: A Billionaire Loathing-to-Love Romance by Sabrina Stark
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed Sabrina Stark's "Bang," the second book of the Blast Brothers series. It wasn't quite as funny as the first book of the series IMO, but the main characters were still quite likeable and endearing, and the romance between main characters Mason and Cami was well-crafted. Cami was kind and sweet, making her a natural teacher, but she was by no means a pushover! She stood up to Mason whenever he was acting like a jerk, and as they spent more time together, she really helped him open up and soften his attitude.

The book's secondary characters added a lot of depth and humor to the story, particularly Mason's younger siblings, Brody, Chase, and Willow, and Brody's fiance, Arden, who happened to be Cami's best friend, too. Chase came across as a lovable troublemaker and ladies' man, and I loved the way he teased Mason. I'm really looking forward to getting to know him better when his book is released.

Overall, "Bang" was a sweet, funny story and I recommend it for all fans of contemporary romantic comedy. I look forward to the next book in the series.

*Review copy provided by the author via Hidden Gems Books. All opinions expressed are my own.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)