Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Review: Billion Dollar Enemy

Billion Dollar Enemy Billion Dollar Enemy by Olivia Hayle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed Olivia Hayle's "Billion Dollar Enemy," a funny, sweet enemies-to-lovers romance that reminded me of the classic '90s rom-com "You've Got Mail." Main characters Cole and Skye had a ton of chemistry from the very beginning, and I adored their flirty, teasing banter. No matter how many times Skye told Cole she hated him or that they couldn't be together, he just couldn't manage to stay away from her. He even took care of her when she was sick, which was adorable and reminded me of another of my favorite rom-coms, Sally Thorne's novel "The Hating Game."

The book's secondary characters were also a lot of fun, particularly Cole's sister Blair and his friend Nick. I hope we will learn the story behind their intense dislike for each other in a future book!

I recommend "Billion Dollar Enemy" for all fans of contemporary romance and romantic comedy and look forward to whatever Olivia Hayle writes next.

*Review copy provided by the author via BookSirens. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)