Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Review: "No Time Like the Present" by Fiona West

No Time Like the Present: A Sweet Small-Town Romance

No Time Like the Present: A Sweet Small-Town Romance by Fiona West
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"No Time Like the Present" by Fiona West was a funny, sweet, and heartwarming friends-to-lovers romance featuring endearing characters and a touch of holiday magic. The connection between main characters Greg and Tharushi was apparent long before they made things official, but I completely understood why they were afraid to risk their friendship by acknowledging what they felt. I particularly enjoyed their banter and cute nicknames for each other, as well as Greg's silly dad jokes. They were opposites in a lot of ways, but I loved them as a couple and thought that they truly brought out the best in each other.

I finished this story with a big smile on my face; it felt just like a hug in book form. I highly recommend "No Time Like the Present" for all fans of sweet contemporary romance and look forward to whatever Fiona West comes up with next.

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)