Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Review: "Rockin' Her Curves" by Lola West

Rockin' Her Curves

Rockin' Her Curves by Lola West
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just as she's supposed to start a new job as up-and-coming musician Hunter Winston's assistant, Trish Chobert learns that her best friend has secretly created a profile for her on the Curve Connection dating app. She has every intention of deleting the account, but can't stop herself from casually scrolling through a few of the responses to her profile first. Surprisingly, she hits it off with one of her matches, a sweet, funny, somewhat goofy guy named Heath. What she doesn't realize is that Heath is actually Hunter's online alter ego. Hunter, however, recognizes Trish as soon as she walks through the door. Can he figure out a way to tell her the truth and convince her to give him a chance in real life?

This novella was sweet, steamy, and just plain fun. Sparks flew between Trish and Hunter from the moment they met, and I loved their flirty, witty banter. I also loved that Trish was so confident in herself and her abilities. Working as Hunter's assistant wasn't exactly her dream job, but she knew she could do it well and use it as a stepping stone to bigger and better things in music management. Hunter was fun-loving and sweet, and I appreciated that he didn't let his wealth and fame go to his head. They really seemed to bring out the best in each other, and it was easy for me to root for them as a couple.

I highly recommend "Rockin' Her Curves" for all fans of steamy contemporary romance.

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)