Friday, December 16, 2022

Review: "Crazy Rich Rednecks" by Kaci Lane

Crazy Rich Rednecks Crazy Rich Rednecks by Kaci Lane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Crazy Rich Rednecks" by Kaci Lane was such a fun story! Main characters Mackenzie Magee and Earl Ed Mayberry were both incredibly likeable and surprisingly relatable, and even though it didn't seem like they should work as a couple, they fit together perfectly. I particularly liked that Earl Ed wasn't a typical buff hero; he needed to lose a few pounds (or at least he thought so - no judgment from me!), but more importantly, he was genuinely kind, caring, and a true Southern gentleman. I completely understood why Mack was charmed by him, his quirky family, and their holiday traditions. I would have fallen for him too!

Overall, I adored this funny, sweet, and heartwarming story and highly recommend it for all sweet contemporary romance and romantic comedy fans. It was the first book I've read by Kaci Lane, but it won't be the last.

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)