Monday, December 12, 2022

Review: "Entry Level" by Bella Michaels

Entry Level Entry Level by Bella Michaels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Entry Level" by Bella Michaels is part of the multi-author Naughty List series and also ties into the Grado Valley Vineyards series, though it works as a standalone.

Last summer, Owen Smith and Lusanne DeLuca spent one incredible night together while she was visiting the small town of Kitchi Falls for her grandfather's funeral. They secretly dated long-distance for two months afterwards, and it seemed things were going well until she suddenly decided to end the relationship, claiming that there was no future for them because neither had any intention of moving. Her circumstances have changed, however, and Lusanne's back in Kitchi Falls to stay as the new owner of the local bakery. She hopes they can pick up where they left off, but it won't be easy to convince Owen to give her a second chance.

I really enjoyed this sweet yet steamy story. I particularly appreciated that Owen made Lusanne work for his forgiveness because it forced her to be honest with herself as well as him about her fears. Once they'd worked through all of their issues, they ended up being really cute together, and I was rooting for them the whole way.

I'd recommend "Entry Level" for all contemporary romance fans and look forward to picking up Lusanne's brother Gian's book next.

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)