Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Review: "So Pucking Over It" by Elise Faber

So Pucking Over It

So Pucking Over It by Elise Faber
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"So Pucking Over It" by Elise Faber, book #3 of the Rush Hockey Trilogy, concludes the story of professional hockey player Axel Finnegan and rancher Bailey Donovan. It is not a standalone, but rather should be read after the first two books of the series, "Big Puck Energy" and "Filthy Puckboy."

This story picks up right where the last book left off. As a devastating wildfire burns in and around the small town of River's Bend, California, Axel frantically searches for Bailey, hoping against hope that she has escaped the blaze unscathed. When he finds her, will they be able to save the family ranch that means so much to her?

As in the previous books of this series, Axel and Bailey's story went in an unexpected direction, and all I could do was go along for the ride. It was undoubtedly an emotional roller-coaster, but I loved that no matter what obstacles they faced, Axel and Bailey's faith in each other never wavered. After facing so many hardships together, they were more in love than ever, and that made this a tremendously satisfying ending to their story.

I highly recommend the entire trilogy for all contemporary romance fans and look forward to more books set in this world. Bailey's aunt Billie Rose and Axel's friend and former teammate Joel have been driving each other crazy for quite some time now, and I have a feeling their upcoming enemies-to-lovers romance is going to be a GREAT one!

*Review copy provided by the author. All opinions expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my point of view, please note that I reserve the right to delete any nasty or uncharitable messages, as well as spam. Open discussion is welcome and appreciated, but personal attacks are not. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day. :-)